We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm to ensure to widespread healthcare knowledge and access to a medical professional.
The Graphic Designer shall be responsible for developing and designing a complete array of graphic images, infographics, GIFs, as well as marketing and event collateral for Zoya healthcare App.
The Candidate: The ideal person shall be someone with a Bachelors in Computer Arts, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Studies, and related disciplines.
- Someone with a four-year Bachelors degree with 1-2 years of experience or a Masters degree with prior experience will be preferred.
- Ability to quickly understand ideas and concepts and render them in graphical and visual form will be a must.
- Extensive experience of Adobe’s creative Suit – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and Adobe Flash as well as Corel Draw, Maya, etc.
- Use Zoya’s Avatars in an innovative way in designs that reflect the project end goal.
- Excellent layout skills
- Strong knowledge of changing graphics and visual trends, technical and software developments
- Meet deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communications ability including both written and spoken English.
- A quick learner with the right attitude to contribute and learn from an exciting initiative.
- Working as a part of a small team of professionals will require resourcefulness, teamwork, a can-do attitude, and flexibility to take on different roles.
- We expect the person to be a hands-on designer and artist rather than someone who can just conceptualize a variety of graphics outputs.
The Campus Ambassadors shall engage in outreach to students at their campus about Zoya and associated opportunities, support all campus visits through both digital and on-ground activation. You will also help craft a campus communication strategy for student outreach and report on outputs to team Zoya weekly. The Student Ambassador role is an excellent opportunity to gain some valuable work experience and develop your personal and professional skills.
The Candidate: The ideal person shall be someone currently enrolled in a four-year degree programme and has previously participated in extracurricular activities. Medical students are highly encouraged to apply.
- Make short presentations in targeted classes and relevant organizations within the campus
- Help organize information sessions hosted by team Zoya
- Send out regular email updates to students regarding Zoya’s new campaigns and features
- Hanging posters, distributing flyers or table tents when required.
- Providing content – articles, stories, poems, photographs, etc.
- Proposing and developing your own creative ideas to assist in campus outreach efforts
- Help increase the number of active users from the campus and assure incremental progress
The Brand Ambassador shall serve as the face and voice of Zoya, build brand recognition, and successfully promote Zoya’s mission. You will communicate and engage with customers, both online and offline, in meaningful ways to increase Zoya’s brand awareness and generate new opportunities and partnerships.
The Candidate: The ideal person shall be someone with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or relevant field. Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, Influencer or another similar role and must have solid social media presence on multiple platforms, with above-average followers:
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about Zoya online effectively (e.g. social media and forums)
- Generate, share, and reply to online reviews in a positive and open manner
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Understand the cause behind Zoya and fully inform potential customers
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs
- Use analysis skills and preference tracking to suggest advertising and positioning concepts
- As the face of Zoya, participate in Zoya’s events and promote the cause as and when needed.
How to apply
Drop us your CVs at email@example.com with Job title in the subject.